Tuesday 8 April 2014

ISLAM AND HEALTH



Black seed oil has been used for nearly 4000 years and the earliest record of its cultivation and use come from ancient Egypt. It is known today primarily as black seed and in Arabic culture it is
also known as Habbatul Barakah, meaning the “seed of blessing” because its a remedy for all diseases except death.”
Historically black seed has been use for headache, toothache, nasal
congestion and intestinal worm.
During the 19th century many of the traditionally described health benefits of black seed oil benefits of black seed oil have been clearly confirmed through literature and research and during the last 20 years there has been extensive study on the pharmacological action of black seed oil.
On the basis of researches and identified constituents it is known that there are almost forty health conditions that may be benefited from the use of black seed oil.
volatile
Composition of Black seed oil
Black seed oil contains approximately
21% protein
38% carbohydrates
and 35% plant fats and oil.
Analysis of volatile oil in Black seed
According to (Ali BH, 2003) much of the biological and pharmacological activity of black seed oil has been shown due to the presence of its fixed and volatile oil component.
According to (Nickavar B, 2003) the chemical composition of fixed and volatile oil of black seed oil was determined by chromatography technique and the result shows
Eight fatty acids (99.5%) and
Thirty-two compounds (86.7%) have been identified in fixed and volatile oils.
According to research the main fatty acids of the fixed oil was,
Linoleic acid ( 55.6%)
Oleic acid (23.4%)
Palmatic acid (12.5%)
And the major compound of volatile oil was:-
Para Cymene: potent analgesic and anti inflammatory effect
Pinene: Mild expectorant. Colic properties.
Carbony: Anti septic. Anti microbial properties.
Carvone: Anti colic. Flatulence properties.
Limonene: Treatment of gall stones.
Nigellone: One of the most important component of the volatile oil found in black seed oil in 1985. It contributes to black seeds effect against respiratory conditions. These compounds also have anti histaminic action and provide relief from allergies.
Thymoquinone: According to (Hajhashemi V, 2004)7 thymoquinone is one of the major components of black seed oil and play a very important role in its pharmacological actions. According to research by (Ali BH, 2003) thymoquinone is the major component of volatile oil and it is also present in fixed oil. This compound is,
1) Analgesic
2) Anti inflammatory
3) Anti pyretic
4) Anti neoplastic
5)Anti microbial
And also provides protection against nephrotoxicity or hepatotoxicity induced by other chemicals and diseases.
Some of the important Pharmacological actions of Volatile oil constituent of Black Seed oil
Analgesic (Provides relief from pain)
Anti bacterial (kills bacteria)
Anti inflammatory
Anti ulcer (Cures ulcers)
Anti cholinergic
Anti fungal (Kills fungi)
Anti oxidant
Anti hypertensive (Lower blood pressure)
Anti diabetic (Lowers blood sugar)
Anti viral
Bronchodilator
Anti spasmodic
Insulin sensitizing
Anti cancer effect
Health conditions which get benefit from Black seed oil
Diabetes:
diabetes volatile
According to (Abdullah O Bamosa, 2010)2 research on type 2 diabetes for this research purpose 94 patients were recuirated and a capsule containing black seed oil was administered in doses of 1,2 and 3 gm / day for three months and result of study clearly proved that the use of black seed oil resulted in
Reduced glucose levels
Decreased insulin resistance
Increased beta cell function
Reduced glycosylated hemoglobin
According to research by (Meddah B, 2009)8 that black seed oil directly inhibits intestinal absorption of glucose and improves glucose tolerance within 30 days of its use and this proved its effectiveness against diabetes.
Peptic ulcer treatment:
Black seed oil possesses anti helico becter pylori properties. According to (Eyad M Salem, 2010)5 black seed oil possesses useful anti ulcer property, eliminates helicobecterpylori which is a causative agent of ulcers and its efficiency is comparable to triple the effect of conventional therapy for ulcers.
Hypertension:
The black seed oil has been known to lower blood pressure. A latest study by (Farshad Roghani Dehkordi, 2006) 6evaluate efficacy of oral black seed oil extract in hypertension patient. The result of study shows that after 8 week treatment with blessed seeds the blood pressure value in patients was significantly decreased as compare to baseline. On the basis of this research it is suggested that daily use of black seed oil for 2 months may lower blood pressure in patients with complain of mild hypertension.
Asthma and respiratory conditions:
According to research by (Rana Keyhanmanesh, 2009)10 thymoquinone the main constituent of black seed oil was proven to be most effective for the treatment of asthma. The volatile oil present in black seed oil has proven to be an excellent protective agent for treatment of bronchial asthma and bronchitis.
Anti bacterial activity:
A research by (Abdul Hannan, 2008)1 proved effectiveness of black seed oil against staphylococci bacteria and the study clearly shows that black seed oil has an inhibitory effect on methacilline resistant staphylococcus aureus.
Anti cancer effect:
The black seed oil constituent was proven to be very effective against various types of cancer. one of the research studies by (Elsayed I Salim, 2003)4 demonstrate that black seed oil has the ability to inhibit colon carcinogenesis in rats.
Cancer cellcancer-cell
Conclusion:
The black seed oil is a remarkable herb and it has been now proven that this herb is valuable against a number of different medical conditions including cancer and respiratory illnesses.

14 comments:

  1. My name is RENNA JONES a single mum from the UNITED STATE OF AMERICA (TEXAS ) i never thought i will see today if not the help of Dr. Aluda i was pregnant for over 2yrs and some months the doctor told me i have HIV aids and that the baby was affected also and also i have cancer the doctor also was about going to performe surgery on my left breast i was so fruastrated i thought of killing my self then i ran into an old college friend of mine then i narated my story to her she burst into tears and confrot me then she told me that there was these great man who would give me herbs and root and myself and the baby will be alright as good, and she told me that it will only cost me some funds to get the herbs from Dr ALUDA, money was never the problem i never thought of it but i said to myself i will be heal i cotacted him at once after some process i got the herbs he told me how to use it daily and am going to use the herbs for just 1months and after that 1months i should go for check up in the hospital i followed instructions very carfully and could you believe me it has not gotten to 1months and behold i was back again please another year is coming you should not let ailment follow you to next year contact doctor ALUDA on (DR.ALUDASPELLTEMPL@GMAIL.com) he is ever ready and happy to render you service.
    contact him at....(DR.ALUDASPELLTEMPL@GMAIL.com OR YOU CAN CALL OR WHATSAPP HIM +2349050141109)
    stay bless
    RENNA JONES.



    My name is RENNA JONES a single mum from the UNITED STATE OF AMERICA (TEXAS ) i never thought i will see today if not the help of Dr. Aluda i was pregnant for over 2yrs and some months the doctor told me i have HIV aids and that the baby was affected also and also i have cancer the doctor also was about going to performe surgery on my left breast i was so fruastrated i thought of killing my self then i ran into an old college friend of mine then i narated my story to her she burst into tears and confrot me then she told me that there was these great man who would give me herbs and root and myself and the baby will be alright as good, and she told me that it will only cost me some funds to get the herbs from Dr ALUDA, money was never the problem i never thought of it but i said to myself i will be heal i cotacted him at once after some process i got the herbs he told me how to use it daily and am going to use the herbs for just 1months and after that 1months i should go for check up in the hospital i followed instructions very carfully and could you believe me it has not gotten to 1months and behold i was back again please another year is coming you should not let ailment follow you to next year contact doctor ALUDA on (DR.ALUDASPELLTEMPL@GMAIL.com) he is ever ready and happy to render you service.
    contact him at....(DR.ALUDASPELLTEMPL@GMAIL.com OR YOU CAN CALL OR WHATSAPP HIM +2349050141109)
    stay bless
    RENNA JONES.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good news this is to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr ehiaguna a herbal practitioner who helped cure me from HSV (2), i had suffered from this diseases for the past 5 years and i have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr ehiaguna sent to me to drink for about 14 days . 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested free from HSV. all thanks to God for leading me to Dr ehiaguna who was able to cure me completely from this deadly diseases, I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr ehiaguna because I got to know him through elizabeth who he cured from HIV. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or silent and don’t let that illness take your life. Contact Dr ehiaguna through his email drehiaguna@gmail.com You can also whatsapp/call him on:+2348073908953 .He cure all forms of disease {1}HIV/AIDS {2}DIABETES {3}EPILEPSY {4} BLOOD CANCER {5} HPV {6} BRAIN TUMOR {7} HEPATITIS {8}COPD{9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA.etc Be kind enough to share as you received.

      Delete
    2. I’m indeed very happy for the great help that Dr ehiaguna rendered to me,I was diagnosed with HSV 2 on July 7, 2018 and I have tried all possible means to get cure but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum concerning herbal doctor Dr ehiaguna, who prepares herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases/Infection including Herpes Simplex virus Type 2, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email: drehiaguna@gmail.com He assured me of a cure, he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me instructions on how to use it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly virus within 14 days of usage,he told me to go for a medical check up and i went for test, I couldn't believe i was negative and the HERPES VIRUS in my body got cured, I and my family are so happy and grateful to God for using Dr ehiaguna to Liberate me. Reach Out to this great herbal doctor via his email : drehiaguna@gmail.com you can also reach him on WhatsApp +2348073908953 God bless you

      Delete
    3. God bless Dr ehiaguna for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since last year and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr.ehiaguna how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine, I took the medicine as prescribed by him and two week later i was cured from HERPES,thank you Dr.ehiaguna you can WhatsApp +2348073908953 also email him via: drehiaguna@gmail.com thanks

      Delete
    4. Good day to you all am very happy to write this testimony to the whole world to see the great work of the great man named DR.ehiaguna I was down over since 1year but thank god am here to give this testimony for you all to see the great powers that is hiding on this earth I was once an HSV 2, but thanks to him that help me I was going through internet looking for cure when I see this man name ehiaguna I quickly email him If I can get help to grateful surprise to me he really do according to the post I see on internet this man ask me to provide some necessary things which he should be able to use for my cure, I did what he say and after everything, this man told me that after two weeks I will be cured, after that ending of the weeks i should go for test I did and I was very happy when I see my result but i don’t know how he did it but thank God for bring this man to me am very happy to see myself am HSV negative you can order now and get your cure on email: drehiaguna@gmail.com just call him for quick answer on his number +2348073908953, also contact him on this
      1. HIV / AIDS 2. COPD 3. CANCER 4. ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease) 5. Hepatitis B
      6. HPV

      Delete
  2. My name is RENNA JONES a single mum from the UNITED STATE OF AMERICA (TEXAS ) i never thought i will see today if not the help of Dr. Aluda i was pregnant for over 2yrs and some months the doctor told me i have HIV aids and that the baby was affected also and also i have cancer the doctor also was about going to performe surgery on my left breast i was so fruastrated i thought of killing my self then i ran into an old college friend of mine then i narated my story to her she burst into tears and confrot me then she told me that there was these great man who would give me herbs and root and myself and the baby will be alright as good, and she told me that it will only cost me some funds to get the herbs from Dr ALUDA, money was never the problem i never thought of it but i said to myself i will be heal i cotacted him at once after some process i got the herbs he told me how to use it daily and am going to use the herbs for just 1months and after that 1months i should go for check up in the hospital i followed instructions very carfully and could you believe me it has not gotten to 1months and behold i was back again please another year is coming you should not let ailment follow you to next year contact doctor ALUDA on (DR.ALUDASPELLTEMPL@GMAIL.com) he is ever ready and happy to render you service.
    contact him at....(DR.ALUDASPELLTEMPL@GMAIL.com OR YOU CAN CALL OR WHATSAPP HIM +2349050141109)
    stay bless
    RENNA JONES.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I  got diagnosed with HIV, and reading this actually made me feel like crawling and crying like a baby. The outbreak I have right now is genital and in my throat and mouth, I talked to the doctor who did the blood test on me and said over time that it would eventually get much better. She said that what I’m having is a massive outbreak and is unusual, but that it may be due to the fact that I stressed myself out over it so much. She also told me even though I have it in the genital area that It doesn't mean that I needed “private to private” contact to acquire it. But this did make me feel a whole lot better about the whole situation. For anyone else to have HIV after all this stress and pains am passing and the doctor saying all such of crap i was not convince by his Theory so i decided to go on the internet and saw this comments by Rose who testify about how she get cured by root and herbs by Dr KHAM, when i first bump into it i didn't believe the comments at first so i decided to confront her on Facebook and really know what and how did it work because my doctor told me there is no cure for herpes, so i really contacted DR KHAM, he responded in A minute the only thing he ever ask for was just the items of which he will use to prepare for the herbs, after all this he send the herbs through courier Services, within a week i was cure just like that without no struggle or stress, if you are out there in need of cure contact him with his email address: dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com OR WHATSAPP +2348159922297

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm 27 years old female I tested genital herpes (HSV1-2) positive in 2002. I was having bad outbreaks. EXTREMELY PAINFUL. I have try different kinds of drugs and treatment by the medical doctors all to know was avail. Six months ago I was desperately online searching for a helpful remedies for genital herpes (HSV1-2) cure, which i come across some helpful remedies on how Dr ehiaguna have help so many people in curing genital herpes (HSV1-2) with the help of herbal treatment because I too believe there is someone somewhere in the world who can cure herpes completely. As of the past 2 months, however, I've been following his herpes protocol Via drehiaguna@gmail.com and it stopped all outbreaks completely! To my greatest surprise I was cured completely by following the protocol of his herbal medicine . Don't be discouraged by the medical doctors. There is a cure for HSV with the help of herbs and roots kindly contact him for more information Via drehiaguna@gmail.com or Whatsapp him on +2348073908953 . visit his website https://effectiveherbalcurehome.blogspot.com/ He is capable of curing HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HPV, HSV1&2, CANCER of all kinds, DIABETES and so many other infections.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good news this is to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr ehiaguna a herbal practitioner who helped cure me from HSV (2), i had suffered from this diseases for the past 5 years and i have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr ehiaguna sent to me to drink for about 14 days . 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested free from HSV. all thanks to God for leading me to Dr ehiaguna who was able to cure me completely from this deadly diseases, I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr ehiaguna because I got to know him through elizabeth who he cured from HIV. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or silent and don’t let that illness take your life. Contact Dr ehiaguna through his email drehiaguna@gmail.com You can also whatsapp/call him on:+2348073908953 .He cure all forms of disease {1}HIV/AIDS {2}DIABETES {3}EPILEPSY {4} BLOOD CANCER {5} HPV {6} BRAIN TUMOR {7} HEPATITIS {8}COPD{9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA.etc Be kind enough to share as you received.

    ReplyDelete
  6. God bless Dr ehiaguna for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since last year and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr.ehiaguna how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine, I took the medicine as prescribed by him and two week later i was cured from HERPES,thank you Dr.ehiaguna you can WhatsApp +2348073908953 also email him via: drehiaguna@gmail.com thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good day to you all am very happy to write this testimony to the whole world to see the great work of the great man named DR.ehiaguna I was down over since 1year but thank god am here to give this testimony for you all to see the great powers that is hiding on this earth I was once an HSV 2, but thanks to him that help me I was going through internet looking for cure when I see this man name ehiaguna I quickly email him If I can get help to grateful surprise to me he really do according to the post I see on internet this man ask me to provide some necessary things which he should be able to use for my cure, I did what he say and after everything, this man told me that after two weeks I will be cured, after that ending of the weeks i should go for test I did and I was very happy when I see my result but i don’t know how he did it but thank God for bring this man to me am very happy to see myself am HSV negative you can order now and get your cure on email: drehiaguna@gmail.com just call him for quick answer on his number +2348073908953, also contact him on this
    1. HIV / AIDS 2. COPD 3. CANCER 4. ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease) 5. Hepatitis B
    6. HPV

    ReplyDelete
  9. I purchased herpes herbal medicine and received it within 7 days and used it as prescribed, I tested negative within 3 weeks use, do not loose hope to contact him early If you need help meet him on his email address drubarlohome@gmail.com or Whatsapp number +2348119508814

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have be living with Oral herpes for over 4 years now and it has be a big problem for me.I have been looking for solution because i can't leave with it, One day i came across a woman testimony on a forum saying she got cured of her Herpes with the help of Dr OBUDU an herbal doctor from African with herbal medicine. At first i did not believe because i was not sure herbs can really take this virus away,but i have no choice than to give it a try and contacted him with his emails, i explain my problems,.. then he told me not to worry that he will prepare the a cure with herbal mixture and send it to me, i got the medicine after 4 days delivery and i use as instructed. After 21 days when the herb got almost finished, I went to a medical doctor, i did a test and discover that the virus was gone, and my test result were HSV 1%2 negative,i was so surprise and happy! then i wrote Dr OBUDU and thank him for getting me cured from herpes. I advice you to contact this great herbal doctor OBUDU as he have cure for different kinds of diseases.i decided to share this testimony to let others who also suffer from herpes know about this and give hope to others, you can reach him via Email drobuduherbalhome@gmail.com also https://drobuduherbalhome.wixsite.com/welcometoobuduherbal WhatsAPP number +2349023428871    

    ReplyDelete